About the Application Process
The process of getting to know your child and your family is meaningful to us. Therefore, the Peaceful Family Fund application is designed to help us fully understand your situation and the commitment of the family. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Each application will be assigned a Peaceful Family Fund Patient Coordinator (PFFPC), who will become the family and treatment center’s point of contact. The PFFPC is responsible for ongoing case management, travel approvals and reviewing family reports.
Steps to Our Application Process
- The applicant is interested in a grant, interest-free loan, or a combination
- The applicant reviews criteria and submits a complete online application
- Application is assigned a PFFPC
- Insurance coverage is verified
- Application undergoes primary review, with three possible outcomes:
5a) Application is moved to the next review stage
5b) Additional information is requested
5c) Application is denied
- Application moves to the financial review stage, with three possible outcomes
6a) Application is moved to the next review stage
6b) Additional information is requested
6c) Application is denied
- Application undergoes final review with two possible outcomes:
7a) Application is approved
7b) Application is denied
If the application is approved, the applicant is notified, and a date is set to sign contracts and submit payment to the treatment facility.
The parent/legal guardian of the child :
- is at least eighteen (18) years of age
- can demonstrate a legitimate financial need. Priority will be given to applicants who are unable to obtain funds through normal lending sources
- is a current resident of greater Atlanta or a nearby community (minimum 12-month residency required)
- is a U.S. citizen or legal resident
- is not currently a guarantor on another Jewish Interest-Free Loan of Atlanta promissory note, if an interest-free loan is being requested
- is not in, or considering filing for, bankruptcy at the present time
- has identified a treatment facility and estimated costs for the dependent receiving treatment
- agrees to uphold the Family Commitments policy, which includes making changes at home that will positively impact the child’s success, maintaining contact with the family’s PFFPC, completing monthly reports, and reviewing monthly treatment invoices
- completes all necessary paperwork in a timely manner, including:
○ online application
○ financial applicant information
○ monthly forms
○ provides requested materials
Interesting in Applying for Assistance?
If you feel your family might be eligible for the Peaceful Family Fund, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
We understand that these cases can be time-sensitive, and we will do our best to return a decision as soon as possible. To expedite the process, please review the criteria and submit your application only when it is 100% complete.
Already Submitted an Application?
If you already submitted an application and haven’t heard back, we appreciate your patience. You can check in with our Peaceful Family Fund Manager by emailing email@example.com